Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Dayy!

Heyy guys, just wanted to stop by & say have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

Today we are taking some ideas from my blog the other day & mix matching them! We are cooking together (Steak & Sushi.. yumm. Oh I almost forgot about dessert.. double chocolate cake with fudge icingg. Cant WAiT!), there are candles EVERYwhERE, we are turning everything off during dinner & talking about HOW we got to this day. Then, popping in a movie & cuddle time (: We will be reliving our first date at the same time! After almost 5 years together, I could not be any happier with anyone else (: {I love you babyy!}

I wanna leave this open so you guys can post about what plans you have for tonight (: I am very excited to hear all about your marvelous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment